Glass Splashbacks make a fantastic feature in a kitchen, bathroom or laundry. Unlike tiles they are easy to clean as there are no grout lines for mould and scum to accumulate. With an endless choice of colours they can fit in with any décor whether it is a traditional federation style or a modern home. Glass splashbacks can be used in any of the following applications;
- Kitchen Splashbacks
- Feature panel behind island bench in kitchen
- Backing in Showers instead of tiles
- Basin Splashbacks in the Bathroom, Powder Rooms or Laundry
Modglass makes creating a stunning feature in your home easy; we will take you from start to finish with the following services;
- Colour samples available to make your colour selection easier
- Experienced sales staff and glaziers to help you make the right colour selection
- Experienced glaziers will measure and fit the splashback for you
What is a splashback?
A Glass Splashback is 6mm thick toughened glass (a safety glass that meets all Australian Standards) The reverse side is spray painted and a special hardening
chemical added so as it will stick to the glass and meets fire proofing Australian Standards.
We can apply any full strength Dulux colour, Resene or Resene Metallic colour . Please be aware the colour will change depending on the type of glass used.
See below for more information.
- Clear Glass (Will add a strong green pigment to colour)
- Starphire Glass (Will give almost a true colour)
- Textured Glass such as sea drift (Only available in Clear)
- Slump glass (A process that allows you to put patterns in either of the above glass types, this process is not recommended for light colours)
- Digiprint (A digital image is etched into the front of the glass, limited colours available and artwork must be supplied)
Words can be added on the glass; we use a sticker that we put onto the glass before it is spray painted. Limited colours and fonts are available. A very
popular word is “eat “.
Please Call 5222 2252 for a Free measure and quote or for more information on glass splashbacks. We will be more than happy to organise a quote for you
or lend you some of our colour samples.
View All Products